We are currently meeting the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 6:30pm. Please join us for a wonderful time of fellowship, Bible study, prayer, and sharing! The following are some of the topics we've studied so far:
- How to do a "Chapter Study" of the Bible (specifically focused on Romans 8)
- Sharing our faith and the excitement behind doing so!
- Being filled with and walking with the Holy Spirit
- Idols and how to get rid of them in our lives
- Increasing our passion for Christ
- Practicing Spiritual disciplines (i.e. prayer, meditation, fasting, Bible study, singing, giving, worshiping together, gathering as the church, hospitality, simplicity, time management, submission, solitude, service, confession)
Our Discipleship Dates for the month of March 2018: 3/1, 3/15
Growth Group is a way for you to really dive into the Word of God and grow in relationship with members of Discovery Church. There is a snack or dinner (depending on the group), a lesson, and time for questions and prayer.
We are now offering the following growth groups, which meet the 2nd, 4th, and 5th (when it exists) weeks of the month:
- Wednesdays, 4:30pm: Women's group (Dates for March 2018: 3/7, 3/21, 3/28)
- Wednesdays, 6:30pm: Mixed group with snack and childcare available (Dates for March 2018: 3/7, 3/21, 3/28)
- Thursdays, 6:00pm: Mixed group with dinner and childcare available (Dates for March 2018: 3/8, 3/22, 3/29)
Please email Pastor Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about any group you may be interested in!
NarAnon Family Support Group
Are you a family member or a friend of someone with an addiction? Do you feel like you have no one to talk to?
NarAnon Family Support groups help connect people that are dealing with someone close to them who is struggling with an addiction, and provides a safe place to talk and receive encouragement. Please email Pastor Elliott at email@example.com for more information.