We are currently meeting the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 6:30pm. Please join us for a wonderful time of fellowship, Bible study, prayer, and sharing! The following are some of the topics we've studied so far:
- How to do a "Chapter Study" of the Bible (specifically focused on Romans 8)
- Sharing our faith and the excitement behind doing so!
- Being filled with and walking with the Holy Spirit
- Idols and how to get rid of them in our lives
- Increasing our passion for Christ
- Practicing Spiritual disciplines (i.e. prayer, meditation, fasting, Bible study, singing, giving, worshiping together, gathering as the church, hospitality, simplicity, time management, submission, solitude, service, confession)
**Note: We'll be taking a break from our Discipleship nights for the months of July & August - stay tuned for new dates/topics for the fall!
Growth Group is a way for you to really dive into the Word of God and grow in relationship with members of Discovery Church. There is a snack or dinner (depending on the group), a lesson, and time for questions and prayer.
We are offering the following growth groups, which meet the 2nd, 4th, and 5th (when it exists) weeks of the month (see calendar & dates below, which are a bit different for the summer):
- Thursdays at the church, 6:30pm: Mixed group with childcare available - studying the book of James! (Dates for July & August: 7/26)
- Thursdays at Pastor Elliott's house, 6:00pm: Mixed group with dinner and childcare available - studying the book of Galatians! (Dates for July & August 7/26)
Please email Pastor Elliott at email@example.com for more information about any group you may be interested in!
NarAnon Family Support Group
Are you a family member or a friend of someone with an addiction? Do you feel like you have no one to talk to?
NarAnon Family Support groups help connect people that are dealing with someone close to them who is struggling with an addiction, and provides a safe place to talk and receive encouragement. Please email Pastor Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.